Tuesday 13 January 2015

MUSIC ON MY RADAR:

KAVINSKY





When I listen to Kavinsky I instantly get transported to a parallel universe where I'm in 1980's Paris, driving a Porsche in a red leather jacket with Jimmy Choo's, while smoking a cigarillo, and hot Parisian men falling at my feet. It's that kind of vibe. Cool, fun and fashionable.

Kavinsky produced the music for the popular thriller, "Drive" which stared Ryan Gosling as a psychotic getaway driver. Gosling's outfit for the film mimics Kavinsky's, with the varsity type jacket paired with a plain tee and jeans, plus a cigarette just to add to the bad boy image.



He's basically the stereotypical sexy French man that every girl wants to date........

His album sounds like classic 80's electro-pop with a modern twist. "Nightcall" is his most popular song, but my favourite has to be "Odd look". Check it out below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT0iQRjHbW4

No comments:

Post a Comment